- ArgoСasino.com is committed to sustain responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We want you to enjoy your online gambling experience, and at the same time to understand the potential risks of gambling.
MAINTAINING CONTROLGambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. Although the majority of the players can treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult.
In order to maintain control of your gambling habits, please consider the following rules:
- If you choose to gamble – do it for entertainment purposes only
- Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another opportunity
- Set a deposit limit that can cover the losses – decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- In case you need a break from gambling, please contact our customer support
- In case you need additional information regarding gambling, please contact one of the organizations provided below.
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?The following questions will help you, in case you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life or life of your relatives.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to escape boredom or to spend your time?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have you ever been criticized for your gambling?
- Do you prefer gambling instead of spending your time with your family, friends?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you ever lied, stolen or borrowed money in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- Do you feel lost and desperate when you spend all the money from your balance?
- Do any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
- In case most of your answers were positive, there is a big probability that you are experience difficulties with your gambling. In case you need a piece of advice or support on this issue, please contact one of the organizations detailed below under Gambling Counselling Organisations.
GAMBLING COUNSELLING ORGANISATIONS
- * GamCare, the leading authority providing counseling, advice and practical help in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at: www.gamcare.org.uk. ts confidential helpline is: 0845 6000 133.
- * Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional fellowships around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site is at: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
- * Gambling Therapy provides support and counseling for those who were affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and internationally. You may contact them here: www.gamblingtherapy.org
UNDERAGE PLAYERSIt is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. Due to this fact, Argo Casino takes its responsibilities to carry out age verification on all customers. Customer accounts may be suspended and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided
FILTERING SYSTEMSThanks to filtering systems, parents can regulate the access to the internet. They can use filters in order to prevent their children from accessing gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or members of family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, you may use filtering solutions such as: Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com CyberPatrol www.cyberpatrol.com
- NEED TO TAKE A BREAK? SELF-EXCLUSION OPTION.We recognize that whilst most players gamble for entertainment, gambling can be harmful to a certain group of people that is why ArgoCasino.com makes all necessary efforts to create a responsible gaming environment. If you are concerned about your gambling behavior, you may either request an indefinite self-exclusion or for a specified length of time if you would like to take a break. ArgoCasino.com is committed to offering our players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience. If you choose one of the above mentioned options, your gaming account with ArgoCasino.com will be self-excluded for the chosen period. We will also make all the reasonable steps to ensure you do not receive any promotional material during this time. Nevertheless, if you use Social Media channels, we strongly recommend you to make sure you don’t receive any casino news or updates. We also recommend that you do this for any other operator you may be registered with. To ensure the best gaming experience, players also may request the option of adjusting certain deposit limits at any time. In order to set your deposit limits or to request a self-exclusion, please contact our Customer care team either via Live Chat or e-mail